Here are some ways you can keep your kids active and learning during the end of the year out of school time:
- Explore new places, build muscle and learn to share with these fun printable playground scavenger hunt activities!
- Make your next walk around the block an interactive listening walk
- Collect leaves from your yard and create leaf rubbings! (The more kinds of leaves you find, the better!)
- Start your family band or dance party by crafting some awesome homemade instruments
- Turn all of those boxes from your holiday shopping into a box train!
- Print and color placemats to add festive flare to your dinner table.
Looking for more fun? Head over to our Activities page for more activities and crafts ideas.