First 5 San Diego depends on our partners, like you, to provide essential services to our San Diego children, families and caregivers. We have many activities taking place and lots of resources that we want to make sure you and your network knows about.
This Partner Portal serves as a one-stop-shop for all things First 5 San Diego. It includes:
- Social media posts for you to use on your channels
- Material Request
- Kit for New Parents
- Strategic Plan
- Annual Report
- Social media handles
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you for everything you do for the children and families of San Diego!
National Find a rainbow day
Week of the Young Child
World Book Day
National Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day
National Provider Appreciation Day
International Day of Families
Child Vision Awareness MOnth
Potty Training Awareness Month
National Eat Your Vegetables Day
About First 5 San Diego
- First 5 San Diego promotes the health and well-being of young children during their most critical years of development, from the prenatal stage through five years of age.Our goal is to help ensure that every child in San Diego County enters school ready to succeed.
- We do this by providing San Diego’s youngest children with healthy development screenings, dental care, high-quality preschool and parenting workshops.
- Our overarching goal is to strengthen the relationships essential for the healthy development of young children. These relationships are embedded in health, learning, family and community settings or environments.
- We fund services and activities to achieve desired results; advocate for policy change at local and state levels; act as a catalyst and leader for coordinating, integrating and leveraging existing resources; and build community and organizational capacity to support families.