- 4oz bittersweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 6 clementines, peeled and separated into segments
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl on high power in 20-second increments until melted and smooth, about 1 minute.
- Dip half of each clementine segment into the chocolate, shaking off any excess and transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of salt, then refrigerate until the chocolate hardens, about 10 minutes.
Strawberry Yogurt Bark
- Yogurt in flavor of your choice
- Strawberries (freeze-dried work well)
- Line a flat pan with sides of parchment paper and spread it evenly with yogurt, making sure it is not too thin so that it breaks easily (about 1/3 inch).
- Sprinkle with strawberries.
- Freeze until completely frozen (it will take a few hours).
- Remove yogurt from the pan and peel off the parchment paper.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Let you children experiment with ingredients they are fond of – other dried fruits, fresh fruit or nuts!