To support San Diego County childcare providers offering essential services to local families during the COVID-19 pandemic, the County of San Diego, The San Diego Foundation, YMCA of San Diego County and Child Development Associates have launched the San Diego County Childcare Provider Grant Program.
On Monday, August 24, eligible childcare providers will be able to apply for grant assistance online and via written submission.
All applications must be received online or by mail by Friday, September 4 at 5pm PST.
Who is eligible to apply for funding?
Eligible childcare providers must meet the following criteria:
- Must be in compliance with child to staff ratios mandated by the State of California
- Must be located within the geographical boundaries of San Diego County
- Must have self-certified on its grant application that all appropriated grant funds shall only be used for the purposes identified in the grant eligibility criteria
- Must possess a childcare license, or provide a business statement of information if license-exempt
- Must be open for business at the time of application or planning to open within 45 days of date of application
Childcare providers with additional questions may contact [email protected]on.org or (619) 814-1389.