- 1 cauliflower, grated on the coarse side of a cheese grater (only the white parts)
- 1 tbsp. avocado olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. white vinegar
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (can be substituted for other seeds/nuts you enjoy)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Sprinkle of chives, chopped
- Place all ingredients in a bowl & mix until mixture is completely combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: This dish can be enjoyed by itself or scooped and eaten with your favorite tortilla chip.