Summer brings with it a bounty of fresh fruits and veggies. When in season, fruits and veggies have the most flavor, the best texture and look the best. These are all things that are important if you want your toddler to love them. Take full advantage of the season and make deliciously healthy dishes your child will love.
Ellie’s Peach Pie Smoothie
- 1/2 cup nonfat or 1 percent low-fat milk
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened peaches
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Watch how to make this recipe.