Sautéed Fiesta Chicken with Baked Sweet Potato
Total Time: 1 Hour
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, halved horizontally and thinly sliced (chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into strips)
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 tbsp. cilantro leaves
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil over high heat.
- Add half the chicken; cook 2 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until opaque throughout, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat. Repeat with remaining chicken
- Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil to pan, along with the corn
- Cook for 4 minutes until corn is golden, stirring constantly (reduce heat if browning too quickly)
- Stir in salsa
- When sauce is warm, add chicken and any accumulated juices; toss to coat.
- Serve with baked sweet potatoes.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and lime wedges